Friday, June 10, 2011

Flip Flop Summer

I love, love to wear flip flops. I have quite a few pairs and practically live in them. LOL. Today I made a couple cards....the first of which is this cute summer card. 

The background paper is from a 4.5" X 6.5" pack by The Paper Studio called "A Day at the Beach". I used my Life's a Beach (can you tell the theme here??) Cricut cartridge for the flip flops. It was cut at 3 1/2". I sprayed some Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist in Lemon Zest over the yellow polka dot flip flops to add a soft touch of glimmer. On the top of the flip flops I added some 3D Crystal Lacquer to make them shiny and than added some cute glittery flowers.

I used my new "Sun Kissed" stamp set from Scrappy Moms for the lettering. So cute!

I got a really great idea on how to make a flat ribbon on You Tube

A cute card "just because".....

No comments:

Post a Comment